Monday, August 6, 2007

We go Uighur

Turkish for lunch, then a scavenger hunt up and down the main drag of Auburn, we then found ourselves early last night at a Uighur restaurant near Chinatown. Verdict? Cheap eat, great food.


Tea anyone?



More to come later!

4 Comments:

At 06 August, 2007 09:43 , Blogger Vivian said...

Love that pic of Mona! Thanks Des for organising yesterday (and Wongo for booking the restaurant):)

P.S. Clem: I edited the spelling slightly ;)

 
At 06 August, 2007 16:57 , Blogger Clem said...

What did I spell wrong?

Mind you, that was a quick job at 7 this morning while I was trying to get ready for work!

 
At 06 August, 2007 19:48 , Blogger Vivian said...

Yes, that was a very early post! I changed Uighar to Uighur...

 
At 07 August, 2007 07:06 , Blogger Clem said...

Aah, I see!... cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home