Monday, July 30, 2007

Cheap cheap

Hello team!

So I've been scouring the net for cheap stuff (as I do), and I found this awesome (read: ultra cheap) site which sells all manner of gadgets.



One great example is the Universal Travel Adaptor (click on picture to visit the site) which works in more than 150 countries - something that will probably come in handy for all of us...for CAR and beyond! If we put in a bulk order it'll come down to about $AU6.50ea shipped! Have a browse around the site for other stuff; they have really good flashlights and other things. Remember: All prices are in US dollars (but our dollar is doing quite well at the moment anyway) and shipping is free worldwide!

In addition, if anyone needs / wants anything, post it here or email me and I'll track down the best & cheapest way to get it! Guaranteed or your money back. lol

Cheers,
Matt.

5 Comments:

At 30 July, 2007 23:51 , Blogger Clem said...

How many is considered to be a bulk order? I'll get one if others are to make it cheaper.

Hee! How Asian is that!

 
At 31 July, 2007 10:44 , Blogger Matty Lim said...

you only need to order 3 or more to make it a "bulk" order!

5 or more, it only drops 10 cents and 10 or more, it only drops another 10 cents.

So any more than 3 is fine - it shouldn't cost more than $6.50 either way!

 
At 31 July, 2007 11:09 , Blogger Clem said...

That's great! Are you getting some? I'll get one or two if anyone else is in! I'm thinking I need a new torch as well! My Maglite died! =(

 
At 01 August, 2007 09:47 , Blogger Vivian said...

Yep, I'll definitely get one of those adaptors! (My parents got their phones in HK and to charge them they use like 4 different adaptors connected to each other, it looks ridiculous...)

 
At 03 August, 2007 10:47 , Blogger Des said...

Hey Gadget Matt,

Could you get one for me as well please?

Perhaps we could advertise these at church and sell them as fundraisers with the chocolates!

Des

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home