Brochures
Hey folks, we didn't get to talk much about what to include in your personal STM brochures for your supporters. Here's an outline of the main headings you need to cover:
- About yourself and the team, including the church you attend
- About CAR
- What we will be doing there (mention general things like community development and health; basically linking in with what the long-term missionaries are doing).
- About I/S - I will email info about them to you personally
- How to support us
- Prayer points
- Picture of yourself
- Picture of CAR (map or landscape or both!)
It should fit on a double sided A4 sheet of paper so it can be easily printed out.
The team brochure will have the same headings.
At a later stage, if we qualify for tax deductibility status, we can include a section on financial support, including credit card options. I'll keep you informed.
Let me know if there is anything else you need to know!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home