Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Which plug adaptor do I take??

So I'm sitting on the lounge feeling sorry for myself since I've got the day off and am sick with a cold (yes, it's my turn, finally!). What else is there better to do than to blog hop with Pride & Prejudice playing in the background.

I was going to ask Mel later on in the next few months as to which adaptor type was needed in the CAR, since we'll have cameras etc. to recharge but no need now, since Andrew pointed us all to Lisa's blog and her top 20 essential things needed over there! (some of them are very American though!) So if you were curious about which type of plug too, then check out her photo of the kettle. That particular post gives quite an insight into her life over there too - a good read. They might be good packing tips for us too, eventually! Anyway, I hope you're all having a good week!

2 Comments:

At 26 July, 2007 17:36 , Blogger Des said...

You need a European plug, which has 2 round pins. The voltage is 220V and 50Hz.

See http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/destinations/asia/kyrgyzstan?a=facts

A handy idea is to just buy a couple of adaptors for the team, and then bring a few power boards, so that we can run several devices off the single adaptor.

 
At 26 July, 2007 17:43 , Blogger Clem said...

The power board is a great idea! I did that in NY.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home